- Support for debugging new targets: BPF (bpf-unknown-none).
- Multi-target debugging support (experimental).
- Support for debuginfod, an HTTP server for distributing ELF/DWARF debugging information as well as source code.
- Improved performance during startup through the use of threading during symbol table loading (an optional feature in GDB 9, now enabled by default in GDB 10).
- Various enhancements to the Python API.
- Various TUI Mode fixes and enhancements.
- Detection when attaching to a process of a mismatch between this process and the executable previously loaded into GDB.
- Support for default arguments for "alias" commands.
- TUI: Fix resizing the source/disassembly or command window produces corrupted display.
- GDB: Fix GDB can't 'printf' a convenience variable holding an inferior address.
- symtab: Fix infinite loop loading symbols from separate debug objfile.
- Switch to Python 3.
- Use system zlib.