Update buildah to 1.16.5
- copier.copierHandlerPut: don't check length when there are errors
- When there's an error creating a file as part of an ADD or COPY operation, we now report the error instead of misreporting the error as a size mismatch.
- bump(github.com/openshift/imagebuilder) to v1.1.8
- This updates the Dockerfile parser's quoting rules to match the current version of docker build.
- Run(): ignore containers.conf's environment configuration
- Don't leak environment configured in containers.conf into builds.
- ADD and COPY: descend into excluded directories, sometimes
- Tweak handling of .dockerignore files to include contents inside of excluded directories that should be included as exceptions.
- Set directory ownership when copied with ID mapping
- When using non-default ID mappings, correctly set the ownership on leading directories when handling ADD and COPY instructions.