- Bug fix: allow to use the freecell_`solver.py` Python bindings without needing to have the "fc-solve" executable in the path
- Fix moving cards in the Scorpion Tail game.
- Make use of python-pysol-cards
- One can optionally load the Freecell Solver and the Black Hole Solver using their DLLs.
- Pause when showing statistics
- Using ttk and configobj as shipped in the python dist (instead of forked versions)
- Add python-attrs as dependency.
- Add the -g and --deal command line options
- Compatibility with Pillow 6.x
- Restore the "Save games geometry" feature
- Forbid illegal moves in Spider and some other variants.
- Support for solving
- Various code cleanups.
- Fixes for the board export / solver input, and for redealing upon restart of the "ms*" deals.
- Fixed the help system and removed the need for the sgmllib module.
- The code is now compatible with both Python 2.7.x and Python 3.x
- Many other bug fixes.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>