- Fixed an exception that occurred when building the documentation, introduced in the previous release.
- Fixed an exception with setting metadata objects to unsupported RDF types. Instead we make a best effort to convert to an appropriate type.
- Prevent creating certain illegal dictionary key names.
- Document procedure to remove an image.
- Fixed an issue with unparse_content_stream: we now assume the second item of each step in the content stream is an Operator.
- Fixed an issue with unparsing inline images.
- Learned how to export CCITT images from PDFs that have ICC profiles attached.
- Cherry-picked a workaround to a possible use-after-free caused by pybind11.
- Improved test coverage of code that handles inline images.
- Use pikepdf.open(...allow_overwriting_input=True) to allow overwriting the input file. This is accomplished safely by loading the entire PDF into memory at the time it is opened rather than loading content as needed. The option is disabled by default, to avoid a performance hit.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>