Upgrade klayout to 0.26.8.
- Enhancement: A new method is available which enables copying of multiple cells into a target layout while maintaining common subcells are single cells.
- Bugfix: Points have not been selected properly when inside mirrored subcells in partial edit mode.
- Bugfix: Qt5 QTimer timeout signal was not available to Python or Ruby. This also applied to all "private" signals of Qt5. QTimer is just one important example for this case.
- Bugfix: A problem with pseudo-const Python/Ruby objects in the netlist API was fixed.
- Bugfix: Basic authentication for package manager now uses UTF-8 encoding. Most servers expect this kind of encoding today. UTF password characters are supported this way.