- Context menu interactions with the decompiler are now context sensitive, only relevant menu items are shown and they applied to the item that was clicked.
- Decompiler based Syntax Highlighting in the Decompiler widget (old highlighting mode can be chosen in appearance options).
- Support opening multiple Decompiler widgets at the same time. Each of the instances can be set to show different decompiler (Ghidra, RetDec, r2dec, ...) and different functions.
- Make the current-address synchronization consistent with rest of widgets.
- Support analysis after opening the file.
- Configurable analysis options from the Preferences widget.
- Cutter 1.12.0 depends on radare2 4.5.1.
- Known limitations
- The new features in the Decompiler work best with r2ghidra, not all of them are implemented for r2dec.
- Some hacky features, like instruction patching, that were available in the previous context menu are not available in the new one and might be added in the future.
- Decompiling large functions using r2ghidra causes UI to freeze temporarily.
Depends on D9578.