- Experimental / High resolution plugin automation (14-bit) options is now also removed from View > Options... > Plugins dialog.
- Audio Clip / Export... now takes into account custom fixed gain property (shamefully missing for the whole last decade to date).
- Finally indulged on dummy LV2 plug-in CVPort support, just to avoid certain immediate and sudden crashes when inserting those kind of 'non-functional' plugins accidentally.
- Bring the Track Export dialog down to Clip Merge/Export as well, for optional file type and format selection.
- When enabled, do auto-save upon adding or inserting a new plugin.
- Make sure LV2 plug-in UI GTK2 and X11 native support is selected first by default on top to libsuil.
- Both out-of-process plugin inventory scan and LV2 Dynamic manifest options have been removed from View > Options... > Plugins dialog.
- Fixed deprecated stuff on an early preparation for Qt6.