- Closing the gap between sizes reported by QDirstat and sizes reported by the du command: Now also taking the allocated size into account.
- Now also displaying the allocated size where it makes sense.
- New "Mounted Filesystems" window showing output similar to the df command (but without the cruft).
- New directory selection dialog showing all (real) filesystems.
- New checkbox to cross filesystems (temporarily) in the directory selection dialog.
- Workaround for NTFS oddities: Ignoring hard links on NTFS.
- Added config option to ignore hard links in general.
- Added a document about Btrfs free size and how different tools tend to show different values.
- Bug fixes.
Detaled changelog here
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>