Update lf to 15.
- Command toggle does not move the selection down anymore. Default binding for <space> is now assigned to :toggle; down instead to keep the default behavior same as before.
- Expansion %w in option promptfmt should now have a trailing slash. Default value of promptfmt is now changed accordingly. The default value should not display double slashes in the root directory anymore.
- Key <esc> is now used as the escape key. It should not display an error message when used to cancel a keybinding menu as before. However, it is not possible to bind <esc> key to another command anymore.
- Symbolic link destinations are now shown in the bottom status line.
- Moving operations now fall back to copy and then delete strategy automatically for cross-device linking.
- SIGHUP and SIGTERM signals are now properly handled. Log files should not remain when terminals are directly closed.
- Server is now started in the home folder and will not hold mounted filesystems busy.
- Trailing spaces in configuration files do not confuse the parser anymore.
- Async commands do not leave zombie processes anymore.
- Previous errors in the bottom message line should not persist through the prompt usage anymore.