- Major improvements to graph layout algorithms.
- New Graph widgets: Call-Graph, Global Call Graph, Import Graph and more.
- Support Horizontal Graphs.
- Support saving and loading multiple UI layouts.
- Add UI for managing layouts.
- Expose asm.reloff and asm.reloff.flags in Preferences.
- Command line option to open a file in Write mode.
- Add menu options for changing IO mode.
- Add pci to Hexdump widget.
- Toggle Console Widget and clear output shortcuts.
- Implement editor for .cutterrc initialization file - an easy way of saving r2 options that aren't otherwise exposed.
- Switched to CMake as it's now recommended by upstream over QMake. This also allowed to build against KSyntaxHighlighting for better highlighting in Decompiler output (QMake script never exposed this option).
- Removed r2ghidra-dec integration as CMake script doesn't provide an option for static compilation of "glue" plugin. This integration plugin can still be installed separately as dynamically loaded library.
Depends on D9295.