Python2 support isn't used by any of existing packages in our repo.python2 support was re-added for for lbryum which is deprecated.
For now this is a dependendy only for electrum which is built with python3.
- Fixed a size computation issue in the request handler
- Added back support of Unix sockets on both server and client side.
- Fixed the CGI request handler
- Fixed the request handler wrapping on server side
- Fixed a memory leak in the Thread Pool, causing the PooledJSONRPCServer to crash after some uptime.
Depends on D9152
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>