- implement -i option for rmlint.sh to ask before removal of each file.
- --replay works now with -D: .json created without -D can now be packed into duplicate directories during replay. Vice versa, duplicate directories can be unpacked if no -D switch was given.
- Related to the --replay feature: The .json output now contains part_of_directory entries if generated with -D. Those are basically duplicates the duplicate directories are composed out of.
- The sh output now visually denotes groups of duplicates with a newline.
- Broken JSON output in case of paths with double quotes.
- The mtime comparison was broken when using --xattr.
- Timestamps for xattr were locale-sensitive.
- ui: Changing the size factor did not let you apply the settings.
- --size can now correctly handle very large sizes.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>