- Enable IPv6 connectivity.
- Enable authentication via GSS/Kerberos.
- Add a dependency for network-online to rpc-gssd.
- Link mount.nfs with libmount.
- Enable building of svcgssd as gssproxy is not available.
- Group Reviewers
- R2164:32f8b95308dd: nfs-utils: Build with IPv6, GSS/Kerberos, libmount and svcgss
The following was tested manually:
- IPv6 by connecting to an IPv6 capable NFS server
- GSS/Kerberos by using host and user authentication via Kerberos
Which resulted in the following additions:
- Building with svcgssd to make the rpc-svcgssd service work
- Dependency for network-online in rpc-gssd