Updated coreutils to 8.32 which includes multiple bug fixes in cp, dd, df, and ln. As well as new features in ls, id, and stat.
- cp now copies /dev/fd/N correctly on platforms like Solaris where it is a character-special file whose minor device number is N.
- dd conv=fdatasync no longer reports a "Bad file descriptor" error when fdatasync is interrupted, and dd now retries interrupted calls to close, fdatasync, fstat and fsync instead of incorrectly reporting an "Interrupted system call" error.
- df now correctly parses the /proc/self/mountinfo file for unusual entries like ones with '\r' in a field value ("mount -t tmpfs tmpfs /foo$'\r'bar"), when the source field is empty ('mount -t tmpfs "" /mnt'), and when the filesystem type contains characters like a blank which need escaping.
- factor again outputs immediately when stdout is a tty but stdin is not.
- rmdir --ignore-fail-on-non-empty now works correctly for directories that fail to be removed due to permission issues. Previously the exit status was reversed, failing for non empty and succeeding for empty directories.
- seq no longer prints an extra line under certain circumstances (such as seq -f "%g " 1000000 1000000').
Full changelog can be found here.