Updated Mailspring to 1.7.7 which includes multiple networking fixes and authentication improvements.
- Mailspring now ships with OpenSSL-1.1.0f on Windows and Linux, which resolves connection issues with Yahoo and other IMAP providers that recently began requiring newer SSL / TLS features.
- When testing IMAP auth, mailcore and libetpan debug logs are included in the "Detailed Log" output, which will make the above easier to track down in the future.
- Mailspring no longer fails to connect to SMTP servers.
- Groups of more than 999 contacts no longer cause “sqlite too many variables” errors during contact sync.
- Google token expiration via password reset is handled properly and presents as an authentication error and not a connection error.
- When replying to plain email using the rich editor, quoted plaintext is converted to HTML.
- Contact and calendar sync issues no longer halt email sync under any circumstances. We will continue to improve the quality of calendar sync, but want to ensure an uninterrutped email experience.
The full changelog can be found here.