- Tab character size can now be set (number of spaces) and maps more accurately to space character width . The default value is 8 spaces which is smaller than before. This can be changed on command line: copyq config text_tab_width 4
- New move() script function moves selected items within tab.
- New menuItems() script function creates custom menus.
- CSS stylesheet files to fully customize appearance
- Allow keyboard navigation in item preview dock
- "Show Preview" is now available in File menu instead of Item menu
- Shortcuts Ctrl+P and Ctrl+N selects previous/next action in Action dialog.
- New synchronized item/files are now added to item list ordered alphabetically by filename which is faster and more consistent on multiple platforms than ordering by modification-time.
- Improved performance when synchronizing items/files
- Non-owned synchronized files at the end of item list are now dropped (but not deleted) if the list is full.
- Updated icons (Font Awesome 5.13.0)
- Simpler item scrollbar style
- Omit showing new notification under mouse pointer
- Duplicate "CopyQ Error" notification are not shown
- Bind x to Delete in Vi style navigation mode
- Left/Right arrow keys now work in FakeVim editor mode by default
- FakeVim editor mode now supports cutting text to given register
- Consistent window and dialog titles in application (" - CopyQ" suffix) dialog
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>