- New features:
- XDG base directory support: While using ~/.calcurse/ is still supported for backwards compatibility, we recommend putting your configuration files in ~/.config/calcurse/ and your data files in ~/.local/share/calcurse/ instead
- Configurable text for empty days.
- Support RET to set the todo item priority to 0.
- Various improvements in iCal imports.
- New calcurse-caldav features:
- Documentation for Yahoo's Calendar Server.
- Bug fixes:
- Escape necessary characters in SUMMARY on export.
- Update notification bar properly when certain recurrent appointments are deleted.
- Fix save of interactively imported data.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>