Updated curl to 7.70.0 which includes multiple bug fixes.
- build: fixed build for systems with select() in unistd.h
- checksrc: warn on obvious conditional blocks on the same line as if()
- CI-fuzz: increase fuzz time to 40 minutes
- cmdline: fix handling of OperationConfig linked list (--next)
- config: remove all defines of HAVE_DES_H
- libcurl-multi.3: added missing full stop
- libssh: avoid options override by configuration files
- libssh: Use new ECDSA key types to check known hosts
- openssl: adapt to functions marked as deprecated since version 3
- tests: introduce preprocessed test cases
- multi-ssl: reset the SSL backend on Curl_global_cleanup()
Full changelog can be found here.