Updated Botan to 2.14.0 which includes multiple big fixes and TLS updates.
- Add support for using POWER8+ VPSUMD instruction to accelerate GCM
- Optimize the vector permute AES implementation, especially improving performance on ARMv7, Aarch64, and POWER.
- Use a new algorithm for modular inversions which is both faster and more resistant to side channel attacks.
- Optimize NIST prime field reductions, improving ECDSA by 3-9%.
- Add server side support for the TLS asio wrapper.
- Fix a bug which prevented using DER-encoded ECDSA signatures with a PKCS11 key.
- Fix some build problems under Intel C++
- Work around a GCC bug affecting old libc.