Updated Mailspring to 1.7.6 which includes many bug fixes and new features.
- When re-authenticating existing from Preferences > Accounts, Mailspring no longer gets stuck displaying the settings window in some scenarios.
- Fixes an occasional issue that could cause the people sidebar to become blank if the user's LinkedIn handle was malformed.
- A new button in Preferences > Accounts allows you to quickly retrieve + copy the last ~50 lines of your sync logs, making it much easier to collect information we need for debugging.
- Google Calendar and Contact sync are much more reliable thanks to improved handling of Google expiring People "sync tokens".
- When applying templates in the composer, Mailspring correctly clears the styling of the first line of your draft.
- When switching signatures in the composer, Mailspring no longer mangles your draft content in some scenarios.
- Mailspring now autolinks URLs that contain multiple ? in the query string correctly.
- A major issue has been resolved that prevented IMAP accounts (including Yahoo, Yandex, etc.) from being connected correctly. I'm sorry it's taken so long for this patch to be released. Thanks to @Kozzi11 for the fix and everyone for helping to track down the bug.
- Deleting a "Found in Mail" contact from a CardDAV account (Fastmail, etc.) no longer causes sync to crash.
- On Linux, Mailspring's lists itself as a "Mail Client" rather than saying "Mailspring Mailspring.
- When downloading attachments, Mailspring will not overwrite files in the selected folder and will choose unique names for attachments with the same name.
- Sent mail reminders look better in the ui-dark theme and returning to the reminders view after clearing the last reminder no longer causes a crash.