This is a major release of inxi.
- USB Graphic devices added.
- Support added for TV card type multimedia devices in Graphics.
- Huge, massive, internal upgrade to allow for -Ga output, which gives a technically accurate "Xorg > Display > Screen > Monitor breakdown"
- Added more cpu family IDs for Zen 2 series of cpu, tweaked some later Intel cpu family ids in terms of cpu arch name tool.
- By request, added ability filter out all UUID or Partition Label strings in -j, -o, -Sa, -p, -P. Those are tripped by --filter-label and --filter-uuid.
- More SSD and USB drive vendors from Linux Hardware Database (linuxliteos.com).
- Now inxi uses smartctl data, if installed, for getting advanced drive information (with -a).
- Made hours on more human readable, into days/hours, for -a smartctl disk report.
- Bugs and Fixes:
- Big bug fix: if -z used, and -p, and user had partitions mounted in $HOME directory, the partitions would buggily duplicate in the output.
- Man page fixes, added pointer placeholders for out of alphabetical order options.
- Reordered Family/Drive model in usb drive reports.
- Adjusted indexing of splits to get better results in corner cases.
Full changelog here
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>