- MDBook::execute_build_process is now publicly accessible in the API so that plugins can more easily initiate the build process.
- Use a different color for Ayu theme's highlighting for Rust attributes (uses a bright color instead of the comment color).
- Adjusted spacing of sidebar entries.
- Slightly adjusted line-height of <p>, <ul>, and <ol>.
- Handlebars updated to 3.0.
- Fix an issue with sidebar scroll position on reload.
- mdbook serve will retain the current scroll position when the page is reloaded.
- Fixed the page name if the book didn't have a title to not be prefixed with -.
- HTML attributes rel=next and rel=previous are now supported in "wide" mode (previously they were only set in narrow mode).
- Prevent recursive copies when the destination directory is contained in the source directory.
- Adjusted the menu bar animation to not immediately obscure the top content.
- Fix for comments in SUMMARY.md that appear between items.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>