upgrade klayout to 0.26.4
This is a bug-fix release, with some enhancements mainly in DRC/LVS.
- Bugfix: #517 DEF reader could not read VIAS+VIARULE without pattern
- Enhancement: #471 Leaner way to specify LVS compare tolerances for device parameters
- Enhancement: #473 Direct access to image data in scripts (array of values instead of per-pixel calls)
- Bugfix: #476 Issues with "target" switching in DRC solved
- Bugfix: #477 Missing letter "J" in Times font .. actually this bug is of 1967.
- Bugfix: #478 Layout queries could not use the "shapes" method
- Bugfix: #481 "isolated" DRC function reported duplicate marker shapes
- Enhancement: #482 "join_symmetric_nets" feature in LVS for implementing "split gate" configurations
- Enhancement: #486 There is a "save as" function available now in the macro editor (in context menu of the macro tree)
- Enhancement: #489 Pin names can be attached as properties to port and pin shapes when reading LEF or DEF
- Bugfix: #491 Performance enhancement of L2N/LVS DB file loader
- Bugfix: #496 Fixed builds on CentOS 8 and Fedora 31
- Enhancement: #500 Option to limit number of shapes for net tracer
- Bugfix: #501 Issues with ownership transfer fixed in Qt binding
- Bugfix: #502 Issues with AbsoluteProgressReporter in scripts fixed
Complete changelog can be found here.