- When something is pasted into nano, auto-indentation is suppressed, and the paste can be undone as a whole with a single M-U.
- When a lock file is encountered during startup, pressing ^C/Cancel quits nano. (Pressing 'No' just skips the file and continues.)
- Shift+Meta+letter key combos can be bound with 'bind Sh-M-letter'. Making any such binding dismisses the default behavior of ignoring Shift for all Meta+letter keystrokes.
- The configuration option --with-slang (to be avoided when possible) can now be used only together with --enable-tiny.
- A custom nanorc file can be specified on the command line, with -f filename or --rcfile=filename.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>