- [NEW] Added bounds parameter to span_range, interval and span methods. This allows you to include or exclude the start and end values
- [NEW] arrow.get() can now create arrow objects from a timestamp with a timezone
- [NEW] humanize can now combine multiple levels of granularity
- [NEW] Added Hong Kong locale (zh_hk).
- [NEW] Added humanize week granularity translation for Dutch.
- [NEW] Numbers are now displayed when using the seconds granularity in humanize.
- [CHANGE] range now supports both the singular and plural forms of the frames argument (e.g. day and days).
- [FIX] Improved parsing of strings that contain punctuation.
- [FIX] Improved behaviour of humanize when singular seconds are involved.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>