Initial commit. Includes both the CLI frontend and the GTK frontend, starting with version 0.5.0.
- Group Reviewers
- R4917:3f503087f77c: Initial commit of wraith-master
Verified that udev rules applied correctly, modified fan and ring colors using both frontends.
- This package bundles both the GTK frontend and the command-line frontend into one package, instead of separate packages like in the AUR. This is because Solus cannot be installed without a desktop environment, unlike Arch, and therefore there is no need to separate the two artifacts. I can still separate the two if desired by the core team.
- networking: true is required to resolve both the dependencies of Kotlin/Native, and the Gradle wrapper. Approximately 880 MB is downloaded for each build. This number can be reduced to 780 MB if Solus updates Gradle to a newer version, which would require the JDK upgrade.
- As Wraith Master is built with Kotlin/Native rather than Kotlin/JVM, the JDK is not required as a rundep, only as a builddep.
- I wasn't sure what component to put this in, as piper is in system.utils and ckb is in desktop.core, so I went with system.utils. I can change the component if need be.
Seems environment was moved above builddeps. Typically we keep those bundled with the rest of the steps (setup, build, install, check, profile).
Other than that it was good. Excellent work :)