- Group Reviewers
- R575:b33e9654244a: Update cups to 2.2.6 + convert to ypkg
|10 ↗||(On Diff #1781)|
This stuff seems cranky and wrong, we didn't need a multilib patch before so why do we need one now.. ?
|9 ↗||(On Diff #1781)|
I need clarification on why this patch is present - Fedora having it isn't a good enough reason
Can I see the build failure? We might have a dependency issue in the 32-bit build of gnutls
Please be sure to use 5-octal notation, i.e. 00644 not 644. This is a very little documented part of install, but it clears parent permission problems. For example, if somehow an upper directory becomes setgid, then install will continue that setgid mask across -D subdirectory creation, which can be incredibly dangerous! :)
Guess Ikey needs to make this stateless at some point :P
libgnutls-32bit should depend on libp11-kit-32bit but doesn't (the non 32bit package has the correct dependency).
If you can't justify why you are adding a patch, you shouldn't add it IMO
DRAFT - Update 1
- Removed some patches
- Don't gzip man pages in the Makefile
- Prevent multilib conflict in cups-config script
- Don't export SSLLIBS to cups-config.
- add tmpfiles
- fix release number
- use octal permissions in install -m
- Remove Fedora hacks to log into the journal instead of syslog: first make it work, enhance it later.
- Add some more configure options (user, group, system groups, without rcdir)
make check is currently commented because 1 test fails: