- moved the documentation hosting to readthedocs.io, and adjusted the build steps.
- moved the API incompatibility notes from README to the rst doc.
- added the overview section for flat_segment_tree.
- fixed the static get(const const_position_type& pos) method for the boolean_element_block, by adding specialization for it to work around the issue with std::vector<bool> not having the at() method.
- fixed an issue with the const position() method not returning a valid end position the same way the non-const variant does.
- added steps to traverse blocks backward from the postiion specified in the position hint. This may result in improved performance in some situations.
- the standard integer blocks now use fixed size integer types i.e.
- The numeric_element_block has been renamed to double_element_block.
- added new block type to store float element values.
- added gdb pretty printers that prints the contents of the data structures.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>