Hi, I tried to test it. I switched to unstable, but didn't get the new 1.26.1 package. How can I test it? Or do you mean I should test it from github?
Here is a screenshot of what I tried:
@logTom You have to build the package from this diff. It's only deployed to unstable after it is unit tested (and I can't do it since I don't have a printer).
You have to set your build environment as explained here
- Then you have to go in the directory that contains common (not inside the common directory) and clone cups-filters git clone https://dev.getsol.us/source/cups-filters.git
- Jump into the cloned repository cd cups-filters
- Apply the patch arc patch D7910
- Build the package make, this will generate the .eopkg files
- Install the package sudo eopkg it cups-filters-1.26.1-49-1-x86_64.eopkg
If it's too complicated, I'll generate the package this evening and I'll share the link.