- Macros: They now work across multiple documents. You can cancel macro recording, and append new recorded commands to your current macro.
- New documents inherit their predecessor's current macro, search, and replace strings.
- Saving of read-only documents requires confirmation.
- Word completion now does not consider the word the cursor is currently in, which helps in disambiguating.
- The option -h is now an alias for --help.
- Add asterisk.jsf syntax.
- FIND in string inputs brings up a requester with your input history. Use Enter to replace, TAB to insert into your input line; Escape to exit.
- Enhanced commands: MoveEOW, NextWord, and PrevWord can now move to either end of the indicated word via optional '<' and '>' parameter modifiers.
- Requesters make better use of white space.
Depends on D7705
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>