- Viewer: Allow customizing what actions appear on the toolbar (Preferences->Miscellaneous->Customize toolbar).
- Viewer: The --open-at command line argument now allows matching on ToC hrefs as well as titles
- Book details window: Show path to book in cover tooltip.
- Book details popup window: Add Open with actions to context menu when right clicking the cover image.
- Edit book: Check book: Mark empty id attributes in the OPF as errors.
- Viewer: Add a shortcut (Ctrl+F11) to toggle the toolbar
- Bulk metadata download review dialog: When clicking cancel ask for confirmation if some books have already been reviewed
- PDF Output: Fix an error when using fonts with vertical metrics.
- Viewer: Fix flickering when scrollbar is enabled and the header/footer is too wide for the screen.
- PDF Output: Improve handling of images that do not fit on a page.
- Viewer: In paged mode break long text without spaces at arbitrary points instead of overflowing to the next page.
- Viewer: Fix hang when using --open-at with single instance viewer and the specified location is already open.
- Viewer: Fix opening .txt files in the standalone viewer leaving behind a temporary index.html file in the directory of the txt file.
- Linux: Make some cache removal code robust against un-decodeable filenames in the cache directories
- Viewer: Fix scrolling of panels in preferences causing artifacts.
- Viewer: improve appearance of controls on small screens.
- Move close button in viewer preferences to left to match the rest of the content server UI.
- Viewer: Fix restoring user stylesheet to default not being applied until a viewer restart
- Viewer: Do not wait for loading of <link> tags that are not stylesheets.
- Viewer: When using the system color theme only override link colors in the book if the theme is dark.
Improved news sources
- The Atlantic, LifeHacker
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>