- remove pyproject.toml as it was causing installation issues.
- added Process.cpu_times().iowait counter, which is the time spent waiting for blocking I/O to complete.
- add PEP 517/8 build backend and requirements specification for better pip integration.
- 'type' and 'family' fields returned by net_connections() are not always turned into enums.
- use CC compiler env var if defined.
- Process cmdline() now takes into account misbehaving processes renaming the command line and using inappropriate chars to separate args.
- use of Py_DECREF instead of Py_CLEAR will result in double free and segfault (CVE)
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>