- Fixed wrong offset on Fighter's Fist.
- Added Armor to Hexen fullscreen display.
- Export F3DFloor structure and related data.
- Fix of checking for valid texture access, rather than checking whether it is null, when drawing fog boundaries in the software renderer.
- Fixed crash with mock2.wad in software.
- Fix for LineTrace not setting its starting sector based on its offset.
- Fixed: sector lights could access the sector before it was set.
- Fixed ancient ZDoom savegame slot selection bug. When creating new autosaves LastAccessed and LastSaved were not updated accordingly.
- Fix crash on Vulkan with a large number of texture shaders.
- Adapted the PSX XA decoder from EDuke32 as a music format in GZDoom.
- Internal restructuring of music system.
- Fixed inventory scroll arrows in alternative HUD.
- Add m_quickexit option for quick exit in game menu.
- Fixed a crash in the software renderer that caused wallsprites to crash.
- Cleanup of game exit code to be more reliable, as this could cause spurious crashes.
- Fixed capped tall skies not working (Heretic and Hexen).
- Fixed sky stretching for the new freelook limit.
- Made GL nodes loader more resilient to broken data.
Completed E1M1 from first Doom.