- Graph: avoid self-connecting over their own ports when client nodes are selected as a whole group; also try to match port-types in a oderly fashion when connecting multiple selected ports.
- Changing current JACK buffer size from Setup dialog may now take effect immediately.
- An 'Apply' button as been added to the Setup dialog; ask whether to restart the JACK audio server, if any settings are changed.
- Fix HiDPI display screen effective support.
- Command line arguments (--start, --preset=[label] and --active-patchbay=[path]) are passed and take effect on the current singleton/unique application instance, when enabled and already running.
- System-tray icon context menu has been refactored to be exactly the same as the main-window context menu that is re-instantiated on demand.