Updated Mailspring to 1.7.1 which includes multiple bug fixes, new translation features, and performance improvements.
- Mailspring now displays unread mail notifications reliably, fixing a race-condition that occurred when new messages were synced too fast.
- You can now re-order your email acccounts via drag and drop in Preferences > Accounts.
- Mailspring always displays non-inline image attachments as files in the composer. Previously they looked identical to inline images.
- The French, Slovenian, Portuguese, German, Tamil, and Chinese translations have been improved.
- Mailspring does a better job removing quoted text formatted by very old versions of Outlook.
- Mailspring no longer freezes when you type al ink with a "#hash" and then press return.
- On Linux and Windows, the system tray no longer turns blue whenever the app's window is hidden.
- A new option in Preferences > General allows you to disable the shortening of recipient names.
- A new option in Preferences > General allows you to expand message headers by default.
- You can now dismiss Mailspring's upgrade prompt on Linux.
- You can now type date shorthands (eg: "2d" or "2w") into the snooze date picker.