Update to 2.2.4
- XLIFF improvements: handling of initial states, non-translatable items and better visual representation of placeholders.
- If a file has warnings or errors, show them immediately upon opening instead of waiting for the user to explicitly validate the file.
- Misc. small fixes and visual improvements.
- Fixed asserts when compiled against wxGTK 3.0.
- Improved highlighting of HTML and placeholders.
- File references are now supported in XLIFF.
- Compatibility fixes for Wayland, wxGTK 3.0 and dark themes.
- Support for editing XLIFF (both 1.2 and 2) files.
- Improved appearance with GTK+ 3.
- Updated AppData and desktop files to use reverse DNS naming.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>