Update to 3.2
- [COMPATIBILITY] The UUID is now displayed using lowercase letters. You must ensure that any code parsing it is case-insensitive.
- Support for SMBIOS 3.2.0. This includes new processor names, new socket and port connector types, new system slot state and property, and support for non-volatile memory (NVDIMM).
- Support for Redfish management controllers.
- A new command line option to query a specific structure by its handle.
- A new command line option to query the system family string.
- Support for 3 ThinkPad-specific structures.
- Support for HPE's new company name.
- Important bug fixes: Fix firmware version of TPM device Fix the HPE UEFI feature flag check
- (biosdecode) A new command line option to fully decode PIR information.