- Viewer: Add an option to have a scrollbar (under Scrolling in the viewer preferences)
- Viewer: Allow showing the 'position in book', as was displayed in the top left of the viewer in calibre 3, in the header or footer of the viewer.
- Viewer: Add options to control scrolling using the mouse in paged mode.
- Viewer: Allow copying images by right clicking on them.
- Viewer: Add a preference under Miscellaneous to allow only a single instance of the viewer
- Viewer: Add keyboard shortcuts to toggle between paged mode and flow mode and to quit
- Content server: Make the book size useable in custom book list templates.
- Edit metadata: Use a border rather than background color to indicate correct title and author sort values. Works better with dark themes.
- Kobo driver: Support for new firmware
- Viewer: Fix a couple of bugs in flow mode. Scrolling to anchors was not working and remembering last read position was not working
- Viewer: Fix text after comments not being rendered. Note that the book has to be reloaded if already viewed for the fix to apply.
- Viewer: Fix loading progress screen sometimes getting stuck if changing pages rapidly.
- Viewer: Fix failing to open books if path to cache contains symbolic links.
- Viewer: When restoring from fullscreen go back to maximized state if window was maximized when entering full screen.
- Viewer: Fix shortcut changes not being applied after pressing OK if shortcut list is closed by pressing Esc.
- Fix a regression that broke reading metadata from ODT files that do not have keywords.
- PDF Output: Fix a bug that prevented the first style property in the header or footer template from being applied
- PDF Output: Fix error with a few embedded TTF fonts.
- Edit book: Font manager: Fix removing embedded font failing if @font-face rule has no src.
- Viewer: Hide the browser provided scrollbar that flashes momentarily on page load.
- Viewer: Fix clicking on margins causing keyboard shortcuts to not work until the main text is clicked on again
- Comments editor: Workaround for Qt converting ids into anchors
- Viewer: When there is empty text for an header footer section render it as blank instead of moving the remaining sections to the left
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>