- Support wild cards in reverse mode via --exclude-wildcard.
- Create gocryptfs.diriv files with 0440 permissions to make it easier to share an encrypted folder via a network drive. Note: as a security precaution, the owner must still manually chmod gocryptfs.conf 0440 to allow mounting.
- Allow the nofail option in /etc/fstab
- -passwd can now change the -scryptn parameter for existing filesystems.
- Fix -idle unmounting the filesystem despite recent activity.
- Fix a race condition related to inode number reuse.
Installed and tested, initilize and mount gocryptfs directory, add new files and unmount, inspect encrypted files, remount directory and view/edit files which are properly decrypted