- Increase password maximum length to 128 bytes in UTF-8 encoding for non-system volumes.
- Add option to use legacy maximum password length (64) instead of new one for compatibility reasons.
- Use Hardware RNG based on CPU timing jitter "Jitterentropy" by Stephan Mueller as a good alternative to CPU RDRAND (http://www.chronox.de/jent.html)
- Speed optimization of XTS mode on 64-bit machine using SSE2 (up to 10% faster).
- Fix detection of CPU features AVX2/BMI2. Add detection of RDRAND/RDSEED CPU features. Detect Hygon CPU as AMD one.
- Make CLI switch --import-token-keyfiles compatible with Non-Interactive mode.
- Add check on size of file container during creation to ensure it's smaller than available free disk space. Add CLI switch --no-size-check to disable this check.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>