- Fix a bug introduced in 5.6.0 that prevents unlocking PLAIN dm-crypt volume that use non default crypto options because the selection button in zuluCrypt-gui always disabled.
- Update French translations.
- Don't resolve loop device paths to their backing file if they are partitioned.
- Fix a bug that prevented restoring a LUKS2 volume header.
- Identify authenticated luks2 volumes as luks2+.
- Add support for creating authenticated luks2 volumes (the support in Currently in zuluCrypt-cli only).
- Default to using 512bit keys when creating LUKS volumes.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>