- libgnutls: Added support for deterministic ECDSA/DSA (RFC6979) Deterministic signing can be enabled by setting GNUTLS_PRIVKEY_FLAG_REPRODUCIBLE when calling gnutls_privkey_sign_*() functions.
- libgnutls: add gnutls_aead_cipher_encryptv2 and gnutls_aead_cipher_decryptv2 functions that will perform in-place encryption/decryption on data buffers.
- libgnutls: Corrected issue in gnutls_session_get_data2() which could fail under TLS1.3, if a timeout callback was not set using gnutls_transport_set_pull_timeout_function().
- libgnutls: added interoperability tests with gnutls 2.12.x; addressed issue with large record handling due to random padding.
- libgnutls: the server now selects the highest TLS protocol version, if TLS 1.3 is enabled and the client advertises an older protocol version first.
- libgnutls: fix non-PIC assembly on i386.
- libgnutls: added support for GOST 28147-89 cipher in CNT (GOST counter) mode and MAC generation based on GOST 28147-89 (IMIT). For description of the modes see RFC 5830. S-Box is id-tc26-gost-28147-param-Z (TC26Z) defined in RFC 7836.
- certtool: when outputting an encrypted private key do not insert the textual description of it. This fixes a regression since 3.6.5.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>