- Further workarounds for ESET File Security: allow sendmsg when it is in use.
- The seccomp sandbox now causes disallowed system calls to return EPERM rather than raising SIGSYS, in the hope of being less disruptive to preload hacks.
- Make seccomp sandbox allow getrandom, used by Hardened Malloc.
- man no longer saves cat pages if --no-hyphenation or --no-justification is used.
- Return database entries in sorted order when using NDBM. (This is based on a similar fix to the GDBM backend in man-db 2.4.2.)
- Recognise Esperanto, Tamil, and Ukrainian translations of the NAME section.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>