- Fix missing memory copies in ult_src that caused segfaults in mandb.
- If more than one of "../man", "man", "../share/man", and "share/man" exist relative to a directory on $PATH, then all of them are now added to the automatically-determined manpath.
- Remove arbitrary limit on manpath size.
- The systemd database maintenance service now runs mandb with the --quiet option, avoiding excess log messages.
- Default to --without-systemdsystemunitdir and --without-systemdtmpfilesdir on non-Linux systems.
- Fix failure to link libman using the Darwin linker.
- "apropos -w" now works when given a non-lower-case pattern.
- Convert most list and hash table code to Gnulib's container types: these are more flexible and normally more concise than home-grown equivalents.
- There is a new configure option --disable-manual, which causes the man-db manual not to be built or installed.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>