Update flask to 1.1.1 Depends on D6688
- The flask.json_available flag was added back for compatibility with some extensions. It will raise a deprecation warning when used, and will be removed in version 2.0.0.
- Bump minimum Werkzeug version to >= 0.15.
- Drop support for Python 3.4.
- Error handlers for InternalServerError or 500 will always be passed an instance of InternalServerError.
- The flask run command no longer fails if Python is not built with SSL support. Using the --cert option will show an appropriate error message.
- Show a better error message when the view return type is not supported.
- Blueprints have a cli Click group like app.cli. CLI commands registered with a blueprint will be available as a group under the flask command.
- Allow returning a dictionary from a view function. Similar to how returning a string will produce a text/html response, returning a dict will call jsonify to produce a application/json response.
- Add an --extra-files option to the flask run CLI command to specify extra files that will trigger the reloader on change.
- Signaling support has a stub for the connect_via method when the Blinker library is not installed.
- Support static_url_path that ends with a forward slash.
- Support empty static_folder without requiring setting an empty static_url_path as well.
- The flask command entry point is simplified to take advantage of Werkzeug 0.15's better reloader support.
- Flask's JSONMixin for the request and response wrappers was moved into Werkzeug. Use Werkzeug's version with Flask-specific support.
- Using built-in RequestContext, unprintable Unicode characters in Host header will result in a HTTP 400 response and not HTTP 500 as previously.