Updated scikit-learn to 0.21.
- Fixed a bug in cross_decomposition.CCA improving numerical stability when Y is close to zero
- Fixed a bug in metrics.pairwise.euclidean_distances where a part of the distance matrix was left un-instanciated for suffiently large float32 datasets (regression introduced in 0.21).
- Fixed a bug in preprocessing.OneHotEncoder where the new drop parameter was not reflected in get_feature_names.
- Fixed an issue with plot_tree where it display entropy calculations even for gini criterion in DecisionTreeClassifiers
- Fixed a bug where min_max_axis would fail on 32-bit systems for certain large inputs. This affects preprocessing.MaxAbsScaler, preprocessing.normalize and preprocessing.LabelBinarizer.