Changelog available here
- Group Reviewers
- R2263:ba4508f206ee: Update opera-stable to 62.0.3331.18
Browse several websites
Watch a video on youtube
Yes I thought you might ask, so I had downloaded previous version opera-stable_60.0.3255.170_amd64.deb and this version opera-stable_62.0.3331.18_amd64.deb and extracted them manually.
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/opera/resources/ exists in .170 and contains inspector the latest version does not,
I can't see anything that caught my eye about it in the changelog.
I'm not entirely sure what those files were for, some are images such as google-nexus-5-horizontal-keyboard-1x.png in emulated devices. I even tested element inspector just in case. They've been around since 60.0.3255.27 I wondered what they were for then too.
So I just assumed it's intentional as I can't find any issues with it an defer to your judgement.
I'm not entirely sure what those files were for
Well, they're for all the functionality in the Inspector. Do you still have tabs and functionality for:
- Toggling device toolbar, which should show various images of different devices with the page inside it
I was able to use this following sections:
- Toggle device toolbar, switching through multiple device emulation.
- Modify data in elements section (Elements Section)
- Perform a performance test (Performance section)
- View load time data (Network section)
- View local storage via (Application section)
- See memory usage (Memory section)
- View output of java console (Console section)
I went through every section and while I'm no expert in this, I watched some videos of expected functionality and it seemed to work as expected.