Installed and tested:
- initialize and mount gocryptfs directory
- add several files and unmount
- files are encrypted as expected
- inspect encrypted files and gocryptfs.conf with gocryptfs-xray to get additional information and extract masterkey
- remount directory and view/edit files which are properly decrypted
Also tested whole procedure with SiriKali (GUI for gocryptfs i.a.). I have gocryptfs running since two days installed through this package and use it without issues.
No Linters Available
No Unit Test Coverage
Initial commit descriptions do not typically have changelogs. Usually just Initial commit of <package>.
If you add Fixes T8066 or Resolves T8066 in the description then the corresponding task can be closed automatically when this patch it accepted.
While you won't be saving any lines, it'll be cleaner if you use our environment step, so you'd have something like the following:
environment : | export GOPATH=$workdir
And then remove the export calls from the other steps.
Of course, I would not have submitted another revision without testing it before :)