Full changelog can be found here.
- Group Reviewers
- R2569:ebf55f4f58e5: Update python-cryptography to 2.7
- Check that I could download torrent file using deluge.
- Verified that new svtplay-dl version could download episodes.
- Verified that the online wallpaper fetcher in variety works.
While I do acknowledge that a significant portion of the changes are related to introducing support for various functions specifically for OpenSSL 1.1.x, I'd like to see more tests / test coverage being performed against this package, given how much uses this.
Things I'd also like to see tested:
- gajim: This by proxy tests python-nbxmpp.
- variety and its online wallpaper fetching: this should validate python-requests, which requires python-urllib3, which requires python-cryptography
I have successfully tested variety against this version and there aren't any noticeable issues observed from my part. I tried to test gajim, but I couldn't get it to connect to any server at all, not even with the old version of this package. Could anyone with that know gajim help with testing of the proxy using this version of python-cryptography?