- Removed manual installations of files in favor of using install macro.
- Use sed to remove hardcoded games folder from installation script.
- Remove fluidsynth from dependencies as GZDoom doesn't support FluidSynth 2.x:
- With DYN_FLUIDSYNTH=OFF flag the build will fail due to API changes in FS 2.x.
- With dynamic loading GZDoom won't be able to load the library, because it looks for libfluidsynth.so.1 which we don't have anymore.
- Group Reviewers
- R1130:f9eb4ac55729: Clean up and simplify GZDoom package
Played several WADs with engine from the new package.